![]() |
| On Christmas Day we spent it at home just us. It rained and was windy and we lost electricity for about 3 hours. But we put in some good games of settlers! |
![]() |
| Blurry picture but it's the only one I have of our Christmas supper of steak and salmon. Matt's parents spent the evening with us and opened gifts with us. It was a good evening. An evening I anticipated for the whole week. |
![]() |
| Such a nasty blurry picture but ......My husband knows how much his wife likes white mochas. This was the evening we spent in town for Keagan's birthday. Red Robin, and ice rink and scheels. What a spoiled boy....and spoiled me. |
![]() |
| Matt and I went on a date and Christmas shopping. Awesome comfort food spot. |
![]() |
| Matt and Zerrick spent a day and late into the night Ice slicing and so I did the Christmas cookie thing with the littles. They deserted me before I got to this point.... |
![]() |
| A little favorite winter candle corner this winter. And so now Christmas Vacation is coming to a close. And so begins 2017. 2016 has been a good but hard year. I don't think I have any big goals or resolutions for this year. If there is any they are: to be a little sweeter, reach out and love big, grow my kids' hearts and experiences, grow in my marriage , be an encouragement to other moms in this time of life, Forgive . But most of all love. Love God. Love Matt. Love my kids. and Love the unlovely. Love is the greatest and for your information it's the hardest. Because you usually get hurt when you love. Human folk generally are ugly to each other. Where would we be with out Jesus's love to redeem and shine us up and soften those rough spots huh? Love big and generously people. We've been given so much through Jesus! |






Comments