![]() |
| The kids went with me to Crete to clean the house there. Afterwards we celebrated ( not sure what we were celebrating but....). |
![]() |
| My friend Carrie gave this to me for my birthday. At the time it wasn't blooming but now it is. She dropped this off at one of my lowest days this winter. She's been such a positive blessing in my life! Thank you Carrie! |
![]() |
| Sunset on an evening spring walk with my own people I live with. |
![]() |
| She was being silly....can you tell? |
![]() |
| More silly! |
![]() |
| This kid eats non stop. It's like every single decision in life is made from the perspective of if there is food involved or not. He's extremely tall. He's only 13. STOP!!!!! He talks non stop too. Yesterday in town he educated me on Tesla and baseball. When we got home he put a sheet of tin up on an outbuilding and then walked away. Nothing is worth doing if there is no one to talk to. He's very relational. I hope he realizes what a gift this is. |
![]() |
| At the zoo. Sorry I picked one with your eyes closed Amy. But it was the one with the little Hazelnut giving her Dean Cross look. What a laid back day at the zoo. And good. |
![]() |
| He's six. And knows so much and quite relational as well. We've been working on toning down the decibels. |
![]() |
| Play dough. We were trying to beat the fever blues last Sunday. |
![]() |
| The day I spent cleaning one of the Crete houses. They just redid this floor this winter. Isn't it nice? |
![]() |
| More play dough. |
![]() |
| And popsicles. We made these last week too while we were fighting the fever blues. |
![]() |
| At the zoo. Mathias' favorite people. And Keagan's too except he thinks he's too big for them...... |
![]() |
| Always the quiet one with the drama faces. He's been sick a complete week. He's home with me this morning because of this thing. By now I think it's turned into a sinus infection. He's miserable. |
![]() |
| Our walk.... |
![]() |
| Enjoying those Popsicle. |
![]() |
| She had just put away her shoes and jacket and came in the kitchen and sat down like this and daintily placed her skirt down over her knees and tut tutted and explain how she had put her things away and then gave a sigh of completion! What a goof! |
![]() |
| She plays and destroys hard and sleeps like a perfect little angel. Love that little pug nose and long eye lashes and messy hair. |
![]() |
| Favorite girl wild child. That hair! |
![]() |
| Finally. Made some bread that turned out! It'd been awhile. Jenny gave me her recipe. This stuff is AMAZING. Don't ever try it. |
![]() |
| Nasty picture but these kids are mine. And they love me. Such goodness! |
![]() |
| Our walk. Our Hispanic workers got in Friday evening and so our summer roofing season begins. I am simply NOT ready for this. The summers are sooo sooo busy and crazy and I feel shaky and fragile and overwhelmed at the thought of it all beginning again already! Thankfully I don't bake for Market anymore so I can concentrate on home and kids and life. But it's a big adjustment for us to figure out how to manage it all with Matt being so busy. Pray for me if you're reading this. As the boys get bigger and need dad time I feel so unwise and insufficient. Those days where all the dads farmed and the boys worked along side their dad are gone. Now we have so many regulations that our boys can't even work on the construction site before they're 18...... So I love my help at home but they want to be with DAD so much. Staying positive and encouraging for my boys is a must. |
![]() |
| Best friends. |
![]() |
| Crete house again. They tore the wall out there and put in new kitchen flooring too. |
![]() |
| Last week when Keagan was so miserable he mixed these cookies up. They are good. And he walked away and thinks they're gross. I didn't even make him do it....He was just trying to make himself feel better.....and then he was too exhausted to care. |
![]() |
| Us. Again. |
![]() |
| Trying to feel good and eat. He's been huddled in sweat shirts and blankets all week. |
![]() |
| More zoo. Arla and Elv and Brad and Amy came to spend a week.....I like this picture. Brads smiling at his mom is special I think. |
![]() |
| The evening at Pizza Hut and checking on the Crete houses and documenting being out of the house. |





























Comments