![]() |
| Lake Ogallala |
![]() |
| Two favorite things when we camp: Our hammocks and our Kayaks |
![]() |
| This is the one who does all the hard work so we can take a week off and soak up the sand and sun and water. |
![]() |
| Ah! Take me back...... |
![]() |
| They kayaked away and fished for a whole morning. Jeanie and I loved the quiet and hammocks and a little drive up to the general store and one of the little bays on the south side. |
![]() |
| The sun and rocks and water and Jeanie and I taking feet pictures. She held still for this long. |
![]() |
| Us. |
![]() |
| We found a little bay to kayak and fish in and crevices to climb up into. |
![]() |
| This is extremely cool I think. |
![]() |
| The cool clean water and my water scared baby. She hates water. We kept working on this.... |
![]() |
| We jumped in and swam here more than once. I would go back every day if I could. |
![]() |
| Saturday Evening we went into town for Pizza with our exhausted cherubs. |
![]() |
| And then stopped at the observation point at the top of the dam a little after sunset. |
![]() |
| The things little girls collect in their chubby hands as treasures. The boys collected cars and tractors ..... |
![]() |
| Mathias' mini rock tower |
![]() |
| Sand! |
![]() |
| More Sand . |
![]() |
| Sunset at the top of the dam...... |









































Comments