And then I read an article that made me all condemned about language development in children. Supposedly my four year old wouldn't need speech therapy if I spent more time interacting with her. And evidently I didn't read enough stories to her when she was in the womb and when she was one and two and three. Sigh. I actually think there's something to it. I wonder what I was doing with her though. She didn't even care about stories until just recently. I do know that my eldest had some of these same delayed learning such as numbers and is now my geeky kid who can tell me all kinds of interesting things he read. So there is hope yes?
| Classic school time messing around. It's just so hard to stick with pencil and paper in February. I'm actually losing heart right now too. |
| Ya. So much for healthy eating. Carbs and Cheese and processed meats. And definitely using lots of paper plates here. My dishwasher is toast. |
| My Quiet place . When I'm sitting on my couch I can't see the bookshelf behind it. So just pretend you can't see it either. :) |
| Typical. Her and Joy have a real relationship. |
| Crystal car puzzle. This was so fun for him. Thrift store junk isn't all junk. |
| Biggest boy driving off to school by himself. I love for him having a school drivers licenses. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Growing and having teens is good. |
| Jeanie's babies. Shes terribly busy these days. hehe. |
| Crazy kids playing with ugly glasses.... |
| My Birthday gift to myself. |
| I found this the other day when it felt like too much February going on and I giggled. |
| And this was on the same day. She's my happy joke most days. |
| K'nex are the thing right now. |
| And puzzles . |
| New plant leaf unfurling. It's so pretty and interesting. Little touches from God. |
Comments