 |
| We hit a few garage sales yesterday and found some cool buys. Mathias and I were both so pleased with this chess case and game. |
 |
| I found a comforter that matched Jeanie's room perfectly. She loves her big bed and huge pile of pillows! |
 |
| Combed out her hair and had to have another picture of that hair! |
 |
This is a lovely tree that stands alone along the road. Trees are more beautiful to me than they've ever been. Nebraska plains make one see trees in a different light. |
Zerrick has had enough adventures now with needle and thread. And bandages. So on school picnic ball game he got hit with the ball and had to have two layers of stitches put in. The following Wednesday we were scheduled to get the screws out from his break last October. So till the week was done I had a stitched up limping boy. As of this morning the Friday night head stitches are out and he's working on cleaning up the ankle bandage. I'm really ready to be done with ER visits and Orthopedic visits,
 |
| My Mother's Day roses. They were amazingly beautiful this year! |
 |
| Last Day of school. We thew it all in a basket and left for town and the park and ice cream. |
 |
| My flowering crab did a beautiful job this spring. |
And in between all the pictures we do normal life. Sometimes I have to document it so that when I look back I know what we were doing during this crazy part of life.
A new family just moved in yesterday. They have all adult kids and they've farmed all their lives and they're starting over in a way. I watched all the stuff go into the tiny town house and thought that I think I'd be ready to move again. Having a look over all the stuff and clearing away and throwing and saving only what's needed. Think how clarifying that would be? I try to do that every year or every six months but somehow I don't think it's the same.
Summer came just suddenly with hardly any spring. So now all these summer projects are facing me and I still didn't do the spring ones. As soon as we get Z's cuts all healed up though.....kayaking and fishing and lazy summer days coming up. This summer we only get about 8 weeks vacation before School starts up again so we're going to intentionally get some of those fun things in. This summer we want a wide clear cold stream to camp beside and it must have lots of fish and we need trees for the hammocks. If anyone has a favorite place anywhere in Nebraska or with in 5 hours from here lets us know.
So.....till school starts in again......ta ta!
Comments