| Summer time means mud fights. These two against Zerrick and Jeanie. |
| Our friends from Muddy Pond spent a total of three nights and two days here. It was so lovely. |
| B blessing and giving encouragement from her own story of redemption. She's a beautiful soul! |
| An intent listener.... |
| Micheal! He's actually got the widest grin and He's CU Ute!!!! |
| J with Landon. She wasn't too keen on sharing. He's pretty sure everyone loves him and is willing to share....totally missed the hints she kept dropping. |
| Hammock under the big trees. |
| Summer time means iced coffee.... |
| Jeanie and I on our own one Saturday. She's my best shopper. She totally gets the whole shopping thing. |
| A moment to remember our great big God. |
| Some of our favorite babies...... |
| She totally cuddles just right..... |
| All forty nine eleven of our urchins. They played SOOOO hard . |
So that's a photo dump. And I wonder why I get to have such beautiful friends and family and kindred spirits around me? For so many years after moving here it was so very lonely and strange. So for anyone moving to a new culture and marrying in to a new clan. Give it time. Lots and lots of time. And love your husband that God gave to you. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. And I can give full proof that it comes back. Time and kindness and digging deep into Jesus brings validation and friends and abundant life. Don't you wish that there would be a handbook for these things? Life is full of perplexities. But it's full of good too. Perspective is key. And Compassion. And a lot of gratitude and knowing who it all comes from.
And even with that little self righteous little paragraph above I still have a prayer list a mile long to worry over. But I see God moving! And this is good. God bless!
Comments