 |
| Eating at the Toast. Perfect food and atmosphere at midday. |
My parents came to see us in September and I'm just taking time to sit down and document it here. It was a very good validating and reassuring time. It had been three years since they visited here but even longer since they had been here to just see me without mixing in a reunion on top of it. So I got to show them just my life and not host a reunion in the process. I needed that vote of confidence in my life at just that time.
 |
| Abe's came up from Kansas City for a day. Was wonderful having them here again! |
 |
| I begged and pleaded and conquered.... Matt took us all to Lauritzen gardens. It was beautiful. |
 |
Saying goodbye at the airport.
|
Our lives are busy
Comments