We finished the school year and survived it and all the kids got on the honor roll for that quarter. I'm not too bad of a teacher if I do say so myself.
Zerrick spent an evening with cousins who take pictures for his senior pictures.
We spent a Sunday at Plum Creek with Genes.
Church finally moved to outdoor car church. Where in we sit in the car and look warily out to our neighboring cars and pretend we're scared everyone has covid. I didn't like car church if you wondered.
Jeanie was sitting there: " waiting, waiting. till I'm a mom"
Sunday bike ride.
" Hey siri, tell me a joke."
Zerrick gave me a graduation speech at the end of school as we didn't have an idea when graduation would take place.
We bought this and have learned to like it but it's too small.
The boys built a mountain biking trail of sorts on our six acres/ So far they're all still intact and no broken bones.
She graduated from Kindergarten.
Chickens and kittens!
I worked on mucking out this barn and making it into a workable nice place to have chickens and kittens.
Dog whisperer is betraying the dog here.
Fawn found on the Disc golfing trail at Plum Creek. And I've actually read whole books this last several months.
Zerrick spent an evening with cousins who take pictures for his senior pictures.
We spent a Sunday at Plum Creek with Genes.
Church finally moved to outdoor car church. Where in we sit in the car and look warily out to our neighboring cars and pretend we're scared everyone has covid. I didn't like car church if you wondered.
Jeanie was sitting there: " waiting, waiting. till I'm a mom"
Sunday bike ride.
" Hey siri, tell me a joke."
Zerrick gave me a graduation speech at the end of school as we didn't have an idea when graduation would take place.
We bought this and have learned to like it but it's too small.
The boys built a mountain biking trail of sorts on our six acres/ So far they're all still intact and no broken bones.
She graduated from Kindergarten.
Chickens and kittens!
I worked on mucking out this barn and making it into a workable nice place to have chickens and kittens.
Dog whisperer is betraying the dog here.
Fawn found on the Disc golfing trail at Plum Creek. And I've actually read whole books this last several months.





Comments