This is my Gluten Free food in proudly took to the kids Christmas program. Lucky I did. That place was packed with so many people from round about and it almost all got eaten because the other food was gone. . The group is getting smaller but those boys did such an amazing good job! And Jeanie did amazing what with needing so much help to memorize!
. And here we have our current 15 year old boy. I have discovered that around 14 and15 years old teen boys grow extensions on their ears and the world passes in a daze for them. They also inhale huge amounts of iced coffee and cheezits. Theyre amazing in every way. We moms are even more amazing.
. And here we have our current 15 year old boy. I have discovered that around 14 and15 years old teen boys grow extensions on their ears and the world passes in a daze for them. They also inhale huge amounts of iced coffee and cheezits. Theyre amazing in every way. We moms are even more amazing.
And therein ends my blogger update.
. Maybe one day I'll be back to write and ponder and grow here.
Merry Christmas! ~Amy
Comments