Zerrick worked on pounding a whole nail in himself....he did it too!
Keagan loved handing Dad the nails...
We spent an evening working on a chicken coop. It was a beautiful evening and the boys loved just being outside w/ dad. While they were pounding nails for the floor part I asked Zerrick if maybe I should pound a nail (it was kind of hard to watch how slow it would go for him...I thought maybe I could do it faster!) Anyhow, he very airily informed me that us guys could get it...this is mans work mom! So I was virtuous and brushed onions to take to Market. :(
Keagan loved handing Dad the nails...
We spent an evening working on a chicken coop. It was a beautiful evening and the boys loved just being outside w/ dad. While they were pounding nails for the floor part I asked Zerrick if maybe I should pound a nail (it was kind of hard to watch how slow it would go for him...I thought maybe I could do it faster!) Anyhow, he very airily informed me that us guys could get it...this is mans work mom! So I was virtuous and brushed onions to take to Market. :(

Comments