The other day I decided it was time to make some bread in this house again. In the summer I don't make bread very much because often I can get leftover bread from Market. So fresh from the oven bread is kind of a rare treat here. 
So here it is rising and stuff....
And here is the expert.... I love those little chubby hands...
First you spank it good and hard! Well at least as hard as a 20 month old can spank!
And somehow we got this result! Isn't it amazing?! But the best part for me is to watch his little mind develop and how he is so hopeful and confident in what he can do!
And here is the expert.... I love those little chubby hands...
First you spank it good and hard! Well at least as hard as a 20 month old can spank!
Then you poke it and tell the world about how you go about forming bread dough into bun shapes in baby gibberish of course!
And then you carefully put it on the pan! sort of wherever it lands I guess!

Comments