Skip to main content

Picture Post

We had Mike's here for a couple days this week. Keagan and their youngest are ten months apart. I got a kick out of watching them play. They are the same distance apart as Mike and Matt are....it gives me a little peak of what Mike and Matt would have been like as kids. They're still big buddies today....






Last week while Anita had her surgery I had her kids. They had great fun all day....from dress up, to....


reading to each other....


This was especially sweet I thought.....

Matt and Co. spent an evening working in the garage...


Zerrick was learning to make knots.....

Keagan decided to cut his paci apart.... It did little good. He just found a "diffuent" one ....

One day my boys found helmets and shades....


Quite the cool dude huh? :)

Keagan decided he needed to see what Matt was listening to. Whenever Matt is on his lap top the boys are always right there...."I wanna see"....I think it's a guy thing.


Zerrick wanted a picture taken of his baseball team....a team picture I think it was called....



What could be in here?

Oh it's him!!!

I think he's awfully cute....naughty too....but still cute...

This is some of the great winter fun we had this winter....



Comments

Shilah Writes said…
I know I commented somewhere already... but where is it? I'm really wondering about the cleanliness of that wastebasket... Cute kids though. the trashcan? I'm sure it's as nasty as can be iside. Mine always are except for five minutes once a year. Yuck!
amyjane30 said…
Thank you very much it's a laundry basket!!!! Brat!
Arla said…
Hey where did my comment go? I like that picture of them on chairs skating. It looks like water beyond them although you say it isn't.
Sharon said…
oh, your darling youngest! Yeah, I'm sure he can be naughty--the cute ones always are! Love the LAUNDRY HAMPER pic.
Anonymous said…
Like your photos, Amy. The boys kind of look like Matt and Mike.
Mom B
lislovesben said…
Loved all the pictures!I think my favorite was Keagan sleeping. Means a little peace for mom to!
Abbey said…
That was fun! So cute :)
Jenn said…
Loved your pictures....so wish I could some see you, or better yet, you come see me. (Like ALL of you come see ALL of us!)
Wanda said…
Cute pictures! Your days look exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.

Forgiveness

 Forgiveness  Forgiveness has bones It has a brain It uses logic  And common sense  Forgiveness goes about Finding a common ground. It shows up in common places. It happens unsuspected. Forgiveness allows one to Name the thing that happened. Forgiveness gives one a way To see it for what it was. Forgiveness provides for the  Empty spaces in conversation  And allows one to listen  And grieve outside of one’s own experience. Forgiveness walks into a situation  And remembers. But walks with peace And knows calmness. Forgiveness has an earpiece  On the heart  And a microphone  At his mouth Saying the words that Forgiveness has given him. Forgiveness doesn’t walk with fear. Forgiveness looks alone. But He’s always always  Hand in hand with gentleness and kindness. Forgiveness can stand alone though. It doesn’t melt away or dissipate  With time. Forgiveness is that little happy wren  On your shoulder  Forgiveness sings...

Let me tell you how God answers prayer

      Did I ever write on here that I am teaching school at our little church school?  I absolutely love it and find that it's been a neat way to feel useful and invest in our bubble.  But I am requiring my kids to tell stories and write them and read them.  And right now they are in a four week story writing assignment and I began to wonder what I thought I was doing requiring something of them that I am not really proficient at nor am I very knowledgable about.       So for my story to write  let me tell you a little bit about how God answers prayer.  Sometime I feel like I should write Jeanie's whole story.  But not this time.             Jeanie's been having focal seizures.  We don't know when they started.  All we know is that we were advised to go get her growing pain/ leg cramps looked into and it started the beginning of many tests of which we still aren't done with....