All adds up to a Baby! We hope! In Ocotber!.
I went in Monday and got to hear the heartbeat.....That was a relief....Thank you God!
I've been telling a few special few here and there and I"ve been hearing this..." Well good. And now we'll keep praying..." So that means ALL these people have been praying for us! Wow!
As I'm sitting here I'm eating saltines w/ butter on! Gross huh? But I couldn't think of what else to eat and I had to eat lest I puke. Ah sick! I'm too old for this! I think in the 20's one can do this w/ ALOT more dignity....I'm almost sure!
So anyhow, That's what going on for me. I've lost my brain....I"m gaining something though in the area of weight....Hopefully it all adds up to good things....precious baby.....Zerrick's ordering pink things this time! We shall see. I know I sure like my two boys...boys are fine.....but babies are fine no matter what!
Oh and he's saying he want to know if we're getting pink as soon as we get an ultrasound! Why would a six year old boy be so smart! Why when I was six I didn't even know you could choose! Oh wait.....we still can't.....anyhow, He thinks we should tell him what kind it is....I think he can just wait to find out....
Time to make supper. Thanks for your prayers everybody!
I went in Monday and got to hear the heartbeat.....That was a relief....Thank you God!
I've been telling a few special few here and there and I"ve been hearing this..." Well good. And now we'll keep praying..." So that means ALL these people have been praying for us! Wow!
As I'm sitting here I'm eating saltines w/ butter on! Gross huh? But I couldn't think of what else to eat and I had to eat lest I puke. Ah sick! I'm too old for this! I think in the 20's one can do this w/ ALOT more dignity....I'm almost sure!
So anyhow, That's what going on for me. I've lost my brain....I"m gaining something though in the area of weight....Hopefully it all adds up to good things....precious baby.....Zerrick's ordering pink things this time! We shall see. I know I sure like my two boys...boys are fine.....but babies are fine no matter what!
Oh and he's saying he want to know if we're getting pink as soon as we get an ultrasound! Why would a six year old boy be so smart! Why when I was six I didn't even know you could choose! Oh wait.....we still can't.....anyhow, He thinks we should tell him what kind it is....I think he can just wait to find out....
Time to make supper. Thanks for your prayers everybody!
Comments
~Sharon
Mom B