Skip to main content

Yucky Tummies...active gag reflexes.....and heartbeats...and big bellies...

All adds up to a Baby! We hope! In Ocotber!.
I went in Monday and got to hear the heartbeat.....That was a relief....Thank you God!
I've been telling a few special few here and there and I"ve been hearing this..." Well good. And now we'll keep praying..." So that means ALL these people have been praying for us! Wow!
As I'm sitting here I'm eating saltines w/ butter on! Gross huh? But I couldn't think of what else to eat and I had to eat lest I puke. Ah sick! I'm too old for this! I think in the 20's one can do this w/ ALOT more dignity....I'm almost sure!
So anyhow, That's what going on for me. I've lost my brain....I"m gaining something though in the area of weight....Hopefully it all adds up to good things....precious baby.....Zerrick's ordering pink things this time! We shall see. I know I sure like my two boys...boys are fine.....but babies are fine no matter what!
Oh and he's saying he want to know if we're getting pink as soon as we get an ultrasound! Why would a six year old boy be so smart! Why when I was six I didn't even know you could choose! Oh wait.....we still can't.....anyhow, He thinks we should tell him what kind it is....I think he can just wait to find out....
Time to make supper. Thanks for your prayers everybody!

Comments

Troy & Sharon said…
oh yayhoo!!!! I am so excited!!! And yes, will keep praying that all goes well...did you know Faye is expecting in october too?
~Sharon
Charlotte said…
I still think it's really awesome that we're due within 5 weeks of each other.
David said…
We will keep praying for you. I sure which ever it is, he/she will be a favorite.
Mom B
Shilah Writes said…
Amy, I'll keep praying you stay good and sick as that's a sure sign all is well. So happy for you! Love your big sis, Shilah
Jenn said…
As I was reading your post I was thinking, sorry you're sick, but sure am glad it's for a GOOD reason!! ~Your happy friend, Jenn
Arla said…
UH! When did you post? I mean it's not news to me. So glad you're well enough to eat gross crackers and write a post.
Wanda said…
Yeah! I'm so happy for you! I hope you can move from crackers to real food soon.

Popular posts from this blog

In My Worship Place

Last time I posted I mentioned being in a quiet spot.      It's curious to me how one can be in a quiet spot internally but super busy externally and then be in a quiet season externally but Internally be in a season of seeking and crying and lonely.      Zerrick and Susanna's reception in our yard is over and my many siblings showing up for us was a cherry on top.   It felt like a relaxed good reception and I spent most of it watching people and listening in on little groups of chatter.      And then the twelve hours with my siblings on Saturday.  God worked it out so I could have tiny little snitches of chat that I could be assured that I got the most of the gift of them even being here.        We all stood around and prayed and cried and sobbed together for a short time before Bruce's left.  Healing.  I still feel emotional about it.  And now it's qu...

A few things...

Okay, I have a whole pile of pictures I'm going to post one of these days. In the mean time....a few more questions to add to my last post.... 1. What do people mean when they say things like, " He/she spoke peace/ blessing/ love/truth or whatever into my heart? How does one get truth spoke into ones heart by another person? Okay, now I expect to hear someone defend themselves for saying this or else clarify to me why it sounds so off the wall......no reading this w/out some input! 2. What else? I was asking about what does it mean to have deeper relationship w/ God. So everyone said ya that's a good thing to desire. Here's my thought. You either have a relationship w/ God or you don't. So then who decides if it's a deeper relationship than....see how can you know? Can you compare? That won't work because God doesn't work like that....putting us on brackets of who is most spiritual. The only way you can use the term in having a deeper relationship w/ Go...

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.