Skip to main content

Labor Day....

And we're enjoying a day off from school. Matt took the boys over to the pond to see Lances big early morning catch and now we just finished breakfast. The rest of the day is a day for just catching up around here and then fishing and picnic at the pond tonight again. The boys are very happy to be hanging out with Dad. And I'm glad they're having fun. I'm going to do a little running to town and then I get to just provide cold drinks and kisses to my hard working boys the rest of the day! Somewhere in there I think nap sounds like bliss too.
This baby in me is doing the same things his brothers did. Causing me to be tired and sore and brain dead. So it's not that I dont' have more to do today....but it's just that I don't have the wherewithall to do anything. I'm just getting to 35 wks. Last week I found out I have a pretty nice case of group b which could cause my amniotic sac to weaken. I've been told to be very good now for two more weeks and then it won't matter if this baby arrives. I will be so happy when these two weeks are past! Our sunday school lesson was on having faith...trusting. Very applicable to me and learning to wait and be patient and KNOW that God can bring out of this a healthy new baby .....
Which reminds me! We have our names picked out finally! Isn't that shocking?! We're not even on the way to the hospital! I'm warning people....This time the name is even harder to get use to! :)
Just a couple pictures of my crazy kids....See how the eldest is so intense and softy and the youngest is all a joke?! They are so opposite and both so full of imagination and fun. Keagan still hasn't found any panties w/out holes in them and Zerrick has teeth to pull that he just can't quite pull! Keagan grew almost two inches this summer and Zerrick grew 1 inch. So anyhow, they're growing. Zerrick asks all the hard questions and Keagan echoes them all. We pray for wisdom lots of times. Have a nice day....thanks for stopping by!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jenn said…
Can't wait to hear that name!! Both your boys have such dark, beautiful eyes!!! (If I'm allowed to use the word beautiful to describe boys)!
You take it easy, Mama!
Shilah Writes said…
Hug your goofy, slobbery boys for me... Love the picures.
Evie said…
Hi Amy. Take care of yourself!
Wanda said…
I was just catching up with you. Sweet pics of your boys and I can't wait to hear about baby dear. I hope all goes well.....

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.

Forgiveness

 Forgiveness  Forgiveness has bones It has a brain It uses logic  And common sense  Forgiveness goes about Finding a common ground. It shows up in common places. It happens unsuspected. Forgiveness allows one to Name the thing that happened. Forgiveness gives one a way To see it for what it was. Forgiveness provides for the  Empty spaces in conversation  And allows one to listen  And grieve outside of one’s own experience. Forgiveness walks into a situation  And remembers. But walks with peace And knows calmness. Forgiveness has an earpiece  On the heart  And a microphone  At his mouth Saying the words that Forgiveness has given him. Forgiveness doesn’t walk with fear. Forgiveness looks alone. But He’s always always  Hand in hand with gentleness and kindness. Forgiveness can stand alone though. It doesn’t melt away or dissipate  With time. Forgiveness is that little happy wren  On your shoulder  Forgiveness sings...

Let me tell you how God answers prayer

      Did I ever write on here that I am teaching school at our little church school?  I absolutely love it and find that it's been a neat way to feel useful and invest in our bubble.  But I am requiring my kids to tell stories and write them and read them.  And right now they are in a four week story writing assignment and I began to wonder what I thought I was doing requiring something of them that I am not really proficient at nor am I very knowledgable about.       So for my story to write  let me tell you a little bit about how God answers prayer.  Sometime I feel like I should write Jeanie's whole story.  But not this time.             Jeanie's been having focal seizures.  We don't know when they started.  All we know is that we were advised to go get her growing pain/ leg cramps looked into and it started the beginning of many tests of which we still aren't done with....