Building a bird house for me.
This is a shelf in his garage that holds some years of memories. I was so impressed with his project area. Dad hasn't quite got over the big machine shed and farm space for his own use, but I think his garage looked like a really nice place for his projects....when I get 69 I want only small spaces to keep up! Anyhow, I liked his garage and shelves and space.
This is the bird house mom calls "The Villa" And that's one of the ones we got to bring home. I do indeed think it's quite nice. And he made us a small one too and also a bird feeder. Can't wait to put them out and watch the birds. I'll post a picture of them for you dad, when I get them set out.
And this tractor has been another one of his projects. Not sure how the story goes but I do know the tractor runs fine and it gave us a very nice ride...more about that another time.
I felt rather pampered and spoiled when we left there this time....We not only came home from Idaho with treasures of bird houses but we had some lovely coffee chats and cozy evenings and put in lots of good memories.
This is a shelf in his garage that holds some years of memories. I was so impressed with his project area. Dad hasn't quite got over the big machine shed and farm space for his own use, but I think his garage looked like a really nice place for his projects....when I get 69 I want only small spaces to keep up! Anyhow, I liked his garage and shelves and space.
This is the bird house mom calls "The Villa" And that's one of the ones we got to bring home. I do indeed think it's quite nice. And he made us a small one too and also a bird feeder. Can't wait to put them out and watch the birds. I'll post a picture of them for you dad, when I get them set out.
And this tractor has been another one of his projects. Not sure how the story goes but I do know the tractor runs fine and it gave us a very nice ride...more about that another time.
I felt rather pampered and spoiled when we left there this time....We not only came home from Idaho with treasures of bird houses but we had some lovely coffee chats and cozy evenings and put in lots of good memories.

Comments