| Three bad boys ended up in Jail...with Gwen to visit them... |
| Zerrick made an escape...gleefully! |
| At the Blacksmith shop...He's telling Matt at what temperature things do what or something..... |
| The blacksmith's coal HOT fire. |
| A bunch of mischievous boys and one pink smarty girl.... In front of the grain mill. |
| On the wagon ride...about all tired out by then... |
After our exhausting, hot and good time there we came back home for some fishing at the pond for the boys and a delicious grilled supper at the folks. And we ended the day with much explosion and tiredness in Friend sitting on our lawn chairs gazing at big booms in the sky. Which was really fun because Keagan was THRILLED with them and kept saying in his squeaky hyper voice..."That was cool."
And lest I forget....Happy Anniversary to my parents who will be celebrating 49 years together tomorrow! I am blessed to have parents like them. And I wish I had a collection of good pictures of them like some of the rest of my family does.... :) Someone put some up for us to see ....
Comments