Clark took these pictures and let me have them on my computer before he left. Thanks Clark. I only am using ones that show me and mine.... he took lots of lovely pictures.
Gabe and Jenny had a "fine dining" meal served outside in their picnic area. I think it was one of the sweetest most amazing outdoor eating events I have ever experienced. Grilled steaks, Mashed Potatoes, corn, flaky biscuits with peach stone jelly, salad and amazing apple dumplings for dessert. All served at the table with real plates and table cloth. It was amazing...fine dining at it's best.
Later on that afternoon Clark looked over at Matt and said, " You know, I'm still thinking about that amazing steak we had for lunch." And Matt was in total agreement. It was quite a success and very special. Thanks Gabes.
Afterward, we played with the kiddios and chitter chattered and went home for naps. Then later in the evening Gabes came down to our house, so we had a nice day and time with Clarks around. I hope they get home safely tonight and I hope Benny's ears clear up soon.
Today, we're getting a new hot water heater put in and trying to get well. Sore throats and full and clogged heads going on for few of us. We are blessed and God is good. A lovely week to all of you.
Gabe and Jenny had a "fine dining" meal served outside in their picnic area. I think it was one of the sweetest most amazing outdoor eating events I have ever experienced. Grilled steaks, Mashed Potatoes, corn, flaky biscuits with peach stone jelly, salad and amazing apple dumplings for dessert. All served at the table with real plates and table cloth. It was amazing...fine dining at it's best.
Later on that afternoon Clark looked over at Matt and said, " You know, I'm still thinking about that amazing steak we had for lunch." And Matt was in total agreement. It was quite a success and very special. Thanks Gabes.
Afterward, we played with the kiddios and chitter chattered and went home for naps. Then later in the evening Gabes came down to our house, so we had a nice day and time with Clarks around. I hope they get home safely tonight and I hope Benny's ears clear up soon.
Today, we're getting a new hot water heater put in and trying to get well. Sore throats and full and clogged heads going on for few of us. We are blessed and God is good. A lovely week to all of you.

Comments