This is a post for my boys and my man so that they know what I want for Christmas. My list is very long and selfish. Maybe I'll find something less physical and materialistic to put on the list too...we'll see how this goes. So: A washer and dryer set that doesn't ruin my clothes.
Two fluffy cream rugs that are washable every other day in the washer for the bathrooms
A big supply of candles in all sizes...votives, teas and pillars
New bath towels. Deep Blue and Tan. And wash clothes.
An intial order of Meleluca products from Evelyn.
A new desk set up for the desktop and printer and shelf.
The living room repainted.
A set of 4 hanging lamps for the living room.
An organizing set up of some sort for the above the washer junk and the garage misc....
New drinking glasses. a Big set and shorter set matching.
New dressers for all of us that don't fall apart.
Closet systems for Him and Her
My own laptop....that no one else can put stuff on....I can't explain this as a need...it's a pure want....for my school records, market records, pictures, recipes, music, and journalling needs! :)
Now was that a Christmas wish list or was it a to do list as it can be managed? I think so too.
As for the less materialistic list: My needs have all been met. Literally. I have a Godly husband who leads our home from his heart and his relationship with God. I'm happy. My boys are normal little boys and I'm blessed.
One more thing that would be an amazing gift: I pray for no blizzards this winter and the dark and the fears of winter wouldn't haunt me. I guess that was two.
Two fluffy cream rugs that are washable every other day in the washer for the bathrooms
A big supply of candles in all sizes...votives, teas and pillars
New bath towels. Deep Blue and Tan. And wash clothes.
An intial order of Meleluca products from Evelyn.
A new desk set up for the desktop and printer and shelf.
The living room repainted.
A set of 4 hanging lamps for the living room.
An organizing set up of some sort for the above the washer junk and the garage misc....
New drinking glasses. a Big set and shorter set matching.
New dressers for all of us that don't fall apart.
Closet systems for Him and Her
My own laptop....that no one else can put stuff on....I can't explain this as a need...it's a pure want....for my school records, market records, pictures, recipes, music, and journalling needs! :)
Now was that a Christmas wish list or was it a to do list as it can be managed? I think so too.
As for the less materialistic list: My needs have all been met. Literally. I have a Godly husband who leads our home from his heart and his relationship with God. I'm happy. My boys are normal little boys and I'm blessed.
One more thing that would be an amazing gift: I pray for no blizzards this winter and the dark and the fears of winter wouldn't haunt me. I guess that was two.
Comments