at home! Church was cancelled this morning so we're soaking in the sunshine and the snow and the naps.
We had a good ole roast for lunch along with other things. Matt gave the boys rides behind the 4 wheeler. And I cleaned up after the food stuff and the water and mud. Now everyone's napping but me, because Mathias already had his nap and is floating around being funny as usual.
I want a good book to read. Someone suggest some "must reads" to me and I'll get them lined up for next time I could actually read.
We're so happy to be home and back to our own little selfish life. In the next couple weeks the only things planned are to just keep up and wrap a few more gifts and keep learning about being thankful and sweet. Should be challenging as usual.
Have a good week and I hope you can all enjoy Christmas joyfully whether you like the busy stuff and celebrate that way, or if you're like me and would rather have candles and a few good friends and laughter and games.
I want a good book to read. Someone suggest some "must reads" to me and I'll get them lined up for next time I could actually read.
We're so happy to be home and back to our own little selfish life. In the next couple weeks the only things planned are to just keep up and wrap a few more gifts and keep learning about being thankful and sweet. Should be challenging as usual.
Have a good week and I hope you can all enjoy Christmas joyfully whether you like the busy stuff and celebrate that way, or if you're like me and would rather have candles and a few good friends and laughter and games.
Comments