So our life keeps going along. I still like to come to my good ole blog, Arla. I've found that I like blogging. I still don't like the word blog very well. It just sounds way to Blahgch or something. But fb doesn't have the fun I get here. Here I can put pictures of my kids and document my life and I'm finding it so fun to go back in the old stuff and see my journal of my life. And I have all the posts I never posted saved too.
So anyhow, on about other things. We've been enjoying snow! And God's answered my prayers in that we haven't had any blizzards yet! That's really nice.
 |
| His first time out in the stuff. He loves it but doesn't know what to do with it all. |
 |
| I love the pure delight on his face. |
 |
This is the one who thinks of all the fun things to do.
|
A bigger prayer God's answered is that He's been giving me light again. The dark hasn't been so deep and the snow is actually good this year. I'm so glad about that. And that only makes sense to persons who understand the winter time gloom that has attacked me in the last few years.
And so when Matt has been out pushing snow into the late nights and early mornings, I'm finding it less horrific...less fearful and more settled about it. It's just different than it was last year. Maybe because the baby is 1 and the oldest is 8? Or maybe I'm growing up? One can always hope right?
Our teacher today in Sunday School said that unbelief breeds fear. And I think she's right. Part of believing is acceptance and hope and trust and surrender. All those are my day by day learning moments. But as I'm accepting/surrendering I'm losing the fear too. The Joy of the Lord is my strength. True words.

Comments
Gina