Skip to main content

Projects:

Having lots of fun during Christmas Vacation painting. Keagan loved mixing colors and getting his hands right in it.  


One day it was nice and peaceful and quiet in the house.  This was why.  




They sat up office in their bedroom....they've been checking emails and filing things and paying bills.  Someday soon they can take over for me! :) 


A fort they built last night. 


This was Keagan's school project this morning.  I drew and cut out the shapes and we glued some of the
pieces together but used the little gold clasp thingys for the ears and legs and tails. So he can wag it's tail or legs or ears. 


Keagan says his puppies name is Goaly.  We're pretty thrilled with ourselves for making this
thing free handed...just looked at a little pic and made it up from there.  Quite a fun project. And I think it's almost cuter than a real puppy. Nobody gets chewed on or jumped on and we can make it bark and play only what we want it to.  
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Arla said…
I like the puppy project.
Luci said…
Just had fun catching up on your blog again. yeah. I don't like the word blog either. I thought Nebraska was so pretty, even though we drove thru most of it at night. We actually had breakfast just inside the Iowa border, so we weren't far from your place at all when we stopped. I remember Lincoln. I don't know when we'll go that way again, but who knows?! I read something a lot farther down that talked about the winter darkness that I totally GOT. And I'm also grateful that it's better this year. Enjoyed your Idaho pics. So glad that it was a breather for you. I wish I could do more floating and less gasping for air too. Ok...I'm commenting on a bunch of your posts all at once and may have you thoroughly confused. Glad to connect with you here. I love your cute little family and the side photo of your 2nd son on this post looks so much like I remember Clark. Happy winter. Happy organizing and Bible reading. My goals for 2012 include those things too.
Wanda said…
Ca-ute puppy. My little girls would love it. I hate it that I'm not more of a 'project' Mom. I'm not 'artsy' at all. Do you think my kids will be ok in spite of me?
Shilah Writes said…
We like your puppy. How did you do it? I'm not a freehand kind of gal...

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Keagan

Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.

Forgiveness

 Forgiveness  Forgiveness has bones It has a brain It uses logic  And common sense  Forgiveness goes about Finding a common ground. It shows up in common places. It happens unsuspected. Forgiveness allows one to Name the thing that happened. Forgiveness gives one a way To see it for what it was. Forgiveness provides for the  Empty spaces in conversation  And allows one to listen  And grieve outside of one’s own experience. Forgiveness walks into a situation  And remembers. But walks with peace And knows calmness. Forgiveness has an earpiece  On the heart  And a microphone  At his mouth Saying the words that Forgiveness has given him. Forgiveness doesn’t walk with fear. Forgiveness looks alone. But He’s always always  Hand in hand with gentleness and kindness. Forgiveness can stand alone though. It doesn’t melt away or dissipate  With time. Forgiveness is that little happy wren  On your shoulder  Forgiveness sings...

Let me tell you how God answers prayer

      Did I ever write on here that I am teaching school at our little church school?  I absolutely love it and find that it's been a neat way to feel useful and invest in our bubble.  But I am requiring my kids to tell stories and write them and read them.  And right now they are in a four week story writing assignment and I began to wonder what I thought I was doing requiring something of them that I am not really proficient at nor am I very knowledgable about.       So for my story to write  let me tell you a little bit about how God answers prayer.  Sometime I feel like I should write Jeanie's whole story.  But not this time.             Jeanie's been having focal seizures.  We don't know when they started.  All we know is that we were advised to go get her growing pain/ leg cramps looked into and it started the beginning of many tests of which we still aren't done with....