I just made a wonderful little smoothie of a banana and some whole frozen strawberries and Acai juice and my own homemade yogurt. Makes me sound healthy to write that. Don't worry I'm not healthy. I just wish for energy and feel good again. Every day I drag around and wonder what to do. If you were in my house you'd wonder why I don't know what to do as there is work all around me. But I am so tired and dragging my tail. Wishing for some doable EASY things to do to snap out of it. I think it's a matter of laziness and fog brain.
Today it's suppose to rain. I really like that. On all these nice warm days we've had the boys fly out the door in the morning and play out there HARD all day. And dear precious small one thinks he should go out with them. Three times he made it almost to the road. And the other day I lost him. We were all over the place calling and looking. And sending silent prayers ....and God reminded me to look in the red shed. And there he was! Proudly sitting on the mower...thinking he was quite smart. I've found him there several times now. So today if it rains and is cold it shouldn't be so hard to keep them all in the house where I can find him.
Rachel Jean had a baby girl yesterday....Anna Jean! We're hoping to go see her today sometime. This time she had her baby at St. Elizabeth. The same hospital where Zerrick was born. So Rachel has 3 girls and I have 3 boys. I guess we keep the boy/ girl ratio evened out in the Burkey cousin department! She gets all the drama and I get all the boy moments.
Keagan's tummy is seeming to get better and better. We gave him a milk and gluten break and he's happy and intelligent again. So now he's having his normal milk again and bread and seeming to do okay. So I'll just keep trying to watch and be careful and keep him from too many unhealthy indulgences. He loves his "something sugary". How do kids get so addicted so early to the stuff anyhow? It's his mom's fault....I wish I didn't like to bake.
School work is just finishing up odds and ends. So we sit down during naps everyday and do a few things and it gives Zerrick his time in the books and gives me some time with him. Yesterday after working on division with three numbers he actually felt pretty accomplished. A half hour after he was done he was still pondering....and he asked me kind of in awe how I knew Math so well!
We're only doing one more home school group activity and then we're done with that for the school year. Our activity this time is going to be dressing up as a person from History and giving a small report about that person. Of course being an Indian is the most interesting in my boys' estimation. So I have the costumes almost completed.
Tomorrow we have plans to go to the Henry Doorly Zoo! I am quite excited about it. Our two littlest don't remember the zoo. So this is our end of the school year celebration. And probably our last little fun thing for the summer. The summer looks to be pretty intense....as always.
Our house adventure still goes on.....still haven't made anything official. The house we're looking to move is a perfect fit for our needs and I'm getting quite excited about the thought of having our own house to paint and destroy! :) If and when papers get signed and things actually happen I will post pictures and keep you posted on the progress thereof!
Baking for Market starts next week. If anyone's hungry for Cinnamon Rolls made from the finest refined sugar and fake butter and white processed flour can make....come on down to the Haymarket Farmers Market and I'll sell you one roll for 3$ or so! Well, maybe you should just come down to see the Market and skip the roll! :)
And this ends the epistle of our life today. Have a fine weekend!
Today it's suppose to rain. I really like that. On all these nice warm days we've had the boys fly out the door in the morning and play out there HARD all day. And dear precious small one thinks he should go out with them. Three times he made it almost to the road. And the other day I lost him. We were all over the place calling and looking. And sending silent prayers ....and God reminded me to look in the red shed. And there he was! Proudly sitting on the mower...thinking he was quite smart. I've found him there several times now. So today if it rains and is cold it shouldn't be so hard to keep them all in the house where I can find him.
Rachel Jean had a baby girl yesterday....Anna Jean! We're hoping to go see her today sometime. This time she had her baby at St. Elizabeth. The same hospital where Zerrick was born. So Rachel has 3 girls and I have 3 boys. I guess we keep the boy/ girl ratio evened out in the Burkey cousin department! She gets all the drama and I get all the boy moments.
Keagan's tummy is seeming to get better and better. We gave him a milk and gluten break and he's happy and intelligent again. So now he's having his normal milk again and bread and seeming to do okay. So I'll just keep trying to watch and be careful and keep him from too many unhealthy indulgences. He loves his "something sugary". How do kids get so addicted so early to the stuff anyhow? It's his mom's fault....I wish I didn't like to bake.
School work is just finishing up odds and ends. So we sit down during naps everyday and do a few things and it gives Zerrick his time in the books and gives me some time with him. Yesterday after working on division with three numbers he actually felt pretty accomplished. A half hour after he was done he was still pondering....and he asked me kind of in awe how I knew Math so well!
We're only doing one more home school group activity and then we're done with that for the school year. Our activity this time is going to be dressing up as a person from History and giving a small report about that person. Of course being an Indian is the most interesting in my boys' estimation. So I have the costumes almost completed.
Tomorrow we have plans to go to the Henry Doorly Zoo! I am quite excited about it. Our two littlest don't remember the zoo. So this is our end of the school year celebration. And probably our last little fun thing for the summer. The summer looks to be pretty intense....as always.
Our house adventure still goes on.....still haven't made anything official. The house we're looking to move is a perfect fit for our needs and I'm getting quite excited about the thought of having our own house to paint and destroy! :) If and when papers get signed and things actually happen I will post pictures and keep you posted on the progress thereof!
Baking for Market starts next week. If anyone's hungry for Cinnamon Rolls made from the finest refined sugar and fake butter and white processed flour can make....come on down to the Haymarket Farmers Market and I'll sell you one roll for 3$ or so! Well, maybe you should just come down to see the Market and skip the roll! :)
And this ends the epistle of our life today. Have a fine weekend!
Comments
I hope you have fun at the zoo. That will be a tiring day tho, too. So get a long nap on Sunday!
~Jenn