 |
| This is the closest in color on a pic as I can get |
 |
| Dear Precious was telling me something...I wasn't getting it....he was frustrated. |
 |
| Pantry closet |
 |
| And a crooked picture for April. |
The new windows for the kitchen just came in so when we get those in and all fixed up I will be ready to scrub that kitchen HARD. Because some mice got in there and scared me silly. Matt had a nice big grin on his face because I screamed. But you would scream too if you saw a scurry of grey and a fat gross tail go scuttling out of a drawer! I have traps set everywhere....And I'm hoping they all get caught...and suffer as they die.
So anyhow, go to my last post to see the before pics. And when we're all done with the whole mess I'll post some final pics too of the whole house.
Comments