We got to have a little Christmas evening with mom and dad. Jeanie got three little homemade rag dolls made by mom.
Dad and coffee always go together.
While we were there we:
Went to hear the community choir give their Christmas program. April was in it.
Had a fun shopping spree at Sharon's store.
Were served a very good lunch at the Bread basket with Norvan's serving and visiting with us.
Shopped downtown Bonners.
Had coffee with April and Shilah at Shilah's house.
Had THREE evenings with mom and dad / supper coffee philosifying.
Went to Norvans for an evening and got to see Alex and Carissa before they left.
Spent Christmas day at Norvan's house with everyone.
Went to have coffee with Daytons and Hans.
Had Birthday Cake for Keagan at Jays.
Matt took Zerrick and Keagan skiing one afternoon. Julianna and Kaitlyn went along.
![]() |
| The boys sang some carols and said luke 2 for mom. |
The rest of the pictures are from Christmas Day at Norvan's. Shilah wrote about the nice things about our family and how we celebrated in her post.... here
![]() |
| Playing twister. |
![]() |
| Miss Elle |
![]() |
| Mima Dear. |
![]() |
| Our boys were disappointed with the amount of snow but they DID have fun anyhow. |
![]() |
| Favorite play cousins. |
![]() |
| Visiting and games |
![]() |
| This is the best part of any gathering and I didn't even help. |
![]() |
| Tori is the babysitter at family gatherings. |
![]() |
| This is his Chess look. He won the game so it must of worked..... |
![]() |
| Norvan the pirate. He was very kind to let us invade his space even when his eye/ head felt horrible. |
![]() |
| Keagan and I braided these jump ropes for the girls and Dad made the handles for them. |
![]() |
| Christian baby being sweet even if he had just been diagnosed with a bronchial infection. |
![]() |
| Jeanie with some girl cousins.... |
And now we're home. Back to real life. And my own wood fire and candles and a little snow and our own space.
Yesterday we spent New Years Day with the Burkey's having our Burkey Christmas. That was such a good day as well! Jeanie burned her arm on the wood stove and Keagan had a fever and chest congestion but we had a good time anyhow. Mom Burkey went ALL out on the food. I could go on about that..... the french silk pie. Oh my! And the grilled shrimp..... And yes. The food was good. And the games that were played this year. The guys played dealers choice and settlers and yelled and made TONS of noise and yelled down to our end about the noise we were making. I must say here that I am not a good Take One player. What a loss I suffered. But somehow I still like that game. ...I only wish I was smart.
So now we can do 2015. We're so blessed. God bless and keep all of you!



















Comments