I'm saying It's Monday in a nice way! Not in a horror stricken way. :) The sun is brilliant. The air is crisp. The robins all came back last week and they're playing in the cold sprinkler water. They are what being joyful really looks like! It makes my heart happy.
Somewhere in the last month I got overwhelmed and swamped with life and now am so behind in my housework. Today is my day. Zerrick is having a field trip day/ school day on the job with his Dad. And Keagan can afford a day off of school work. So today is my day! I am pulling out my bulldozer and watch out world! Cheri is here today and tomorrow. She's going to sleep in and just veg and clear her mind for her next set of study at Hesston.
My mind has been cobwebby too. So I started thinking about why? I don't know for sure but I have a small pile of friends right now who are crying. And so I'm crying too. With them and for them. I know life can't always be sunshiny but I wish for them the sun would shine again. So I'm curious? What about those unanswered prayers? What about those circumstances that seem too much right now? What about when the sun is shining but it sure is dark in here? There aren't any cut and dried answers are there? Is there a method to conquer and come out stronger from those times?
I woke up this morning and my verse for the day was," Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might." . I guess God knows where it's at. I don't really need to tough it out. I'm still digesting this one out. But I think my first fragile beginning is to not toughen up and grin and bear it. I think I'm going to see what God's strength feels like. So I'm just watching today....whispering to God about those heavy things on my mind and seeing what He's gonna do.
Somewhere in the last month I got overwhelmed and swamped with life and now am so behind in my housework. Today is my day. Zerrick is having a field trip day/ school day on the job with his Dad. And Keagan can afford a day off of school work. So today is my day! I am pulling out my bulldozer and watch out world! Cheri is here today and tomorrow. She's going to sleep in and just veg and clear her mind for her next set of study at Hesston.
My mind has been cobwebby too. So I started thinking about why? I don't know for sure but I have a small pile of friends right now who are crying. And so I'm crying too. With them and for them. I know life can't always be sunshiny but I wish for them the sun would shine again. So I'm curious? What about those unanswered prayers? What about those circumstances that seem too much right now? What about when the sun is shining but it sure is dark in here? There aren't any cut and dried answers are there? Is there a method to conquer and come out stronger from those times?
I woke up this morning and my verse for the day was," Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might." . I guess God knows where it's at. I don't really need to tough it out. I'm still digesting this one out. But I think my first fragile beginning is to not toughen up and grin and bear it. I think I'm going to see what God's strength feels like. So I'm just watching today....whispering to God about those heavy things on my mind and seeing what He's gonna do.
Comments