I just want you to know:
Not saying anything won't take it away
Not noticing it won't change it.
Not arguing won't fix it.
I'm certain prayer will make it easier to bear.
Keeping your focus on bringing Glory to Jesus helps.
Choosing to Praise the Lord through song does amazing things.
Choosing to TRUST and surrender yourself and your scramble of thoughts over to God
lifts a big burden off your soul.
When is it time to speak?
When can you say these words?
When will the words in your heart find a way out in a format that can be heard?
I don't know.
Another thing I'm sure of.
Don't look at me and decide.
Decide I chose wrong or right.
It's not your decision.
And it's not my business what you think of me
or what you think of what I did.
I only need to make it my business what God
has to say about what I did or what I am doing.
Also, I'm watching you. And I'm not judging you.
I see you're striving for the prize too.
I see you're doing your best.
It's not how I'd do it.
But how I'd do it isn't the Master plan.
Do it the Master's way and don't worry about who's
watching. Do it with kindness. Smile through those tears.
Don't hide the tears though. Cry. Cry it out. A strong person can cry and smile.
I admire that strength.
Time gives away so many secrets.
In time we'll know the whole story.
In time the truth will come out.
The truth is in the fruit.
We don't know now.
Time knows so much more than now.
Keep saturating yourself in God's truth.
Eliminate extra voices that you don't know.
Hear God, through His word.
Get quiet and alone with him.
THEN. Be confident
Be kind
Be forgiving
BE the encourager...
We don't know each other's stories.
Be gentle to each other's stories
SHOW Christ's love.
That's All.
Comments
Jody