So many good things in my life.
![]() |
| Eating Pizza and ignoring the storm outside. Three nieces of mine who are so kind to me! |
![]() |
| I made some sort of amazing sauce for on top our grilled burgers the other night. It was so GOOD. |
![]() |
| These nights were made for rides on the plains. |
![]() |
| A very sad picture of a little memory garden I made on Mother's Day weekend. It really is a beautiful little project. |
![]() |
| Trying to hide my dryer vent! It sort of works. hmmph. |
![]() |
| Look! A raspberry patch! So exciting! |
![]() |
| Male Luna Moth. |
![]() |
| I'm a mother! |
![]() |
| A little herb in my little garden. |
![]() |
| It's an amazing evening out there! Brad is hanging out with us this evening. |
![]() |
| School is out! Vacation ! |











Comments