Well here's a scramble of pictures that have probably all been posted on fb or ig or some such place but I want them here for my own personal record. And they are all mixed up. Enjoy......
![]() |
| An apple pie baking for my own therapy one day. It was tremendously good too. My clothes can testify. |
![]() |
| She has a firm belief in my patience and coping skills. Because, this getting into my flour barrel and taking it places and then WALKING it all over was severely testing it. |
![]() |
| Apple dumplings before I baked them. My husband thought these were so amazing. Which they were actually. Ugly picture though. |
![]() |
| Matt's cousin Zach and his wife Danielle and baby boy Kasen were here for about a week. They were the most comfortable guests ever. They ate our cold cereal for breakfast without complaining and best of all didn't mind hanging out doing nothing. |
![]() |
| Apple pie filling. It was SO good.... |
![]() |
| She is my wild child. And here she was planning to spray me. |
![]() |
| And this . How and why? Will I ever know? She didn't want down either. |
![]() |
| One Sunday morning. Jeanie thinks it's the greatest thing to find any old book and open it up and put her finger sideways in her mouth and give it a good puff (for a pitch pipe I guess) And then she sings. And sings. And none of it is recognizable except for, " If You're Happy and You Know it.". |
![]() |
| Keagan is our little animal care giver. Here he's feeling smart for propping that bottle in the fence rather than holding it. |
![]() |
| this was a very very hot day where he was cold with a fever. What better place to sleep off a fever. Except I'd say it'd feel too hot. But he seemed to get better..... |
![]() |
| We finally bought two ponies. The boys are very pleased! |
![]() |
| More goat feeding. |
![]() |
| Mathias' first test. and 100% too! |
![]() |
| I'm not sure why she trusts him because he drives crazy. But she loves it. And I freak out.... |
![]() |
| Eating out at Old Chicago and taking selfies because all the guys at the table were busy watching the game. |
![]() |
| Matt was telling them a story. I love Mathias' total attention. |
![]() |
| Pictures boys take with my phone. |
![]() |
| One of my attempts at Ketchup. This batch got turned into bbq sauce. Which wasn't too bad. |
![]() |
| More singing and listening. I can never hold their attention like that. It's Dad magic I guess. |
![]() |
| He's telling me something big. Not sure what though. He rattles alot. |
![]() |
| My sunset at my home, |
![]() |
| My swap shop chairs that I am so happy to have found! |
![]() |
| Guess how many cookies we go through a week. I can only imagine what it will be like in the next five years. All I do lately is dishes and food. |
![]() |
| See. They WERE watching the game...... |
![]() |
| So many tomatoes in my life this summer. But I'm very thankful. |
![]() |
| Checking out the new ponies. |
![]() |
| I love these front step nights. Therapy. |
![]() |
| This thing of it being fall already feels sad this year.... |
![]() |
| One day when he was in dire need of a HORSE! Well....there you go little cowboy! |
![]() |
| Ripped jeans and fat toes and cuddled in by his dad. I think he's got youngest boy syndrome. |
![]() |
| Our September guests. |
![]() |
| One of my last bouquets this summer. So sad! |
![]() |
| Look look! One little boy noticed me! And then after having all these pictures loaded I found more. So that'll have to be another time. Today I have some beef ribs slow cooking in the oven with lots of garlic and onions. And I have most of my kids laying down for naps. We have some sort of cold bug mixed with allergy stuff going on here and I was up with one of them through a rough coughing spell last night. Hopefully we'll get back to feeling well soon. We all spent Sunday to ourselves. Some days we just need to stop and breath and get better. So we're working on it. |

































Comments