My brain is mush today. The things mushing around: God was mentioned and prayed to during the inauguration. Bible was read out loud over media all over the world during the inauguration. As the Obamas left office and the Trumps took their place it was done with so much dignity and formality and grace. Does that happen in any other country across the world? A man who led the United States for 8 years and felt strongly about how he was leading, was big enough to turn over his presidency with dignity. That's impressive to me. And a man who has no government experience took office and he was rather arrogant in his mannerisms and actions but took on the office with dignity and seriousness. This is good. I especially enjoyed Mr. Grahams benedictions. He left no room for other gods. He read the passage of One God. And he spoke of JESUS is our salvation. This was so good and to me it was awesome. Our nation still speaks openly about God. Pray for out country. Pray for our leaders.
Other mush...... Women's rights marching. What's the odds half those women had no clue what the marches were all about? How deep did they think this all through? Do you know what I think? I think, that Melanie Trump looks at her husband with respect. And in the process, I think she shows so much grace and dignity. Much more so than the women who were marching for some feeling/ right.
Other things about woman's rights. Of all the women out there you know that you respect and think kindly of . What do you want to bet they have no superior idea that they are extra beautiful or kind or refined or virtuous or gold? What's the odds they never go about saying how they're special and they should be treated any certain way? I just know that the women I look up to with respect, never demanded anything of me. They totally earned it. But most of all, I've been watching these older women whom I respect and I've concluded they don't even know they are beautiful. One lady with a beautiful heart told me yesterday that the only way she knows or can do anything is because of Jesus. That's grace. And that's truth. We, none of us tired and worn out moms and wives, feel we have it together. But we do know from our time spent with Jesus, that He is all in all. And it's the tough things in life that make us real, and find the truth of the loving kindness of Jesus to keep us grounded.
So to all you beautiful souls out there today. There are a lot of opposites to grace and dignity and kindness and love. Don't be the opposite. Smile and give love abundantly. Reach out. Touch lives with positive support. Always point to giving God the glory. Sometimes it's lonely business and a lot of times, there will be ones who don't understand Jesus and Salvation and how their worth is actually in Jesus. They WILL try to get to you. Satan is busy. But love hard anyhow. Forgive. Give the sacrifice of praise.
And that my dear readers is my mush of the day. God Bless.
Other mush...... Women's rights marching. What's the odds half those women had no clue what the marches were all about? How deep did they think this all through? Do you know what I think? I think, that Melanie Trump looks at her husband with respect. And in the process, I think she shows so much grace and dignity. Much more so than the women who were marching for some feeling/ right.
Other things about woman's rights. Of all the women out there you know that you respect and think kindly of . What do you want to bet they have no superior idea that they are extra beautiful or kind or refined or virtuous or gold? What's the odds they never go about saying how they're special and they should be treated any certain way? I just know that the women I look up to with respect, never demanded anything of me. They totally earned it. But most of all, I've been watching these older women whom I respect and I've concluded they don't even know they are beautiful. One lady with a beautiful heart told me yesterday that the only way she knows or can do anything is because of Jesus. That's grace. And that's truth. We, none of us tired and worn out moms and wives, feel we have it together. But we do know from our time spent with Jesus, that He is all in all. And it's the tough things in life that make us real, and find the truth of the loving kindness of Jesus to keep us grounded.
So to all you beautiful souls out there today. There are a lot of opposites to grace and dignity and kindness and love. Don't be the opposite. Smile and give love abundantly. Reach out. Touch lives with positive support. Always point to giving God the glory. Sometimes it's lonely business and a lot of times, there will be ones who don't understand Jesus and Salvation and how their worth is actually in Jesus. They WILL try to get to you. Satan is busy. But love hard anyhow. Forgive. Give the sacrifice of praise.
And that my dear readers is my mush of the day. God Bless.
Comments