![]() |
| I've been trying to read this book quickly enough so that I can get it all read but slow enough to actually get all the good from it. HA! All in all it's a very good book. The biggest thing I'm taking away from it is that there needs to be some stops in what or where you'll go for others. And your first priority ever should always first be God and His plan for your life which is to live in relationship with Him and bring glory to Him. |
![]() |
| Sunday was amazing out there. |
![]() |
| I'm forcing the tree to bud. And it's happening and it's good! |
![]() |
| In the last two years God has been providing me with so much opportunity to learn forgiveness and trust. When things come up to knock you down it's always so good to get quiet with God and learn from Him. I'm so grateful for the ways He's been teaching me again about putting my identity in Christ alone. It's a great gift. And I'm realizing it again. Relearning it at a new level. Some day I'm going to post all about it. This metamorphosing is hard but so good. |
![]() |
| This was our Sunday last. The weather was amazing and we had NOTHING planned. Amazing quiet. Needful quiet. |
![]() |
| He brought this to me with Hey mom this is for you! It's so pretty! |






Comments