Means jobs get done . But be careful when you open the cupboards after they put the dishes away.
It means that I can plunge on a plugged pot and whine and pray and use a wire hanger to dig for a long time amd then the man puts on his muck boots and leather gloves and steps into the mire and gives it three or four plunges and magic. I was left standing in awe.
It means the toughest one of the lot coughs till he's crying and then crawls up on my couch with his pillow in my lap and falls to sleep, after I held him and prayed out loud for him.
It means I get to help them practice their magic card tricks on me. And amazing other tricks. The one trick still has me baffled. Some of them are good but others need more practice.
Male household means my house never ever will look like better homes and gardens. But I asked them and none of them want a squeaky clean house.
Some days this male household makes my head feel dizzy. I think I need a fainting couch.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.
Comments