September was full of finishing up summer. But I couldn't convince myself to be done with summer this year. The flowers were especially beautiful and the days were lovely! 
| Already I'm mourning the loss of beautiful bouquets on my dining table. |
| Sunday afternoon ride. |
| My three cowboys. |
| Show off. |
| This is her spot. She knows this one is hers! |
| We were lounging on the hammocks and these guys came to see us... |
| Ah baby..... |
| Forty year old me with my goofus. |
| We spent the weekend away in North Platte, Nebraska. On the way there we visited the Kearney Archway Museum. |
| Green grass and big Nebraska sky.... |
| Bumper boats in North platte after Go carting. |
| At the little Fort Cody rest stop. |
| Labor Day was spent with the Burkey clan at the Rock Creek Station Museum. A good fun day. |
| Fall harvest. |
| Not sure what this picture is but its what gives me life. |
| One way to do flash cards.... |
| Took the kids with a best friend each to Omaha Zoo. |
| Rebekah S. Blessed me with a year subscription to DOP! I'm enjoying this first one like a piece of chocolate. |
| We have a game where I give her kisses to keep in her hand. This night I came back and she still had them held in her hands! Ahhh Baby! |
| One day when school got too much and attitudes got to much .....we finally just went to the hammock and gave everything time. |
| Finally we got over the tears and got it done! |
| Take a picture of me like this mom. So I did. |
| Tee hee! Bet he didn't know I was gonna use this here! |
| Lunch from Main street market. High class deli food! :) |
| These three drove off to a youth camp out. Bout thought it was all wrong that I have a kid big enough to run off and leave me for that long! They had Soooo much fun! |
Comments