So we left off at Merry Christmas here. Christmas was sweet and quiet. On Christmas Day we actually celebrated Keagan's birthday at Grandpa B's. My Keagan Michael Burkey is 11. Last night in church he leans over and whispers to me," How do you spell Michael." I almost laughed out loud. Poor kid suddenly realizes he really should know how to spell his whole name. I didn't tell him how that when he was born I named him without actually ever realizing that a is before e in Michael. Hehe! Should I even tell him? I mean, why discourage a kid like that telling him he gets his handicaps honestly? :) In reality, he's not really struggling too much IQ wise. He decorated his own cake. He does a new experiment every day. His brain never quits. I want to stop him right at this stage. Before he reaches the deep waters of teen life and all the questions of life. 
| David and Sam were successfully married while we were in Idaho. It was a beautiful wedding. It had all the emotions. And it was wonderful seeing and meeting old and new friends. |
| My most favorite part of our trip. Tramps with mom through the woods. |
| And my kids loved singing around the piano with Mom. |
| This batch of cousins had a LOT of fun. It was especially special to see this younger set of cousins figure out they exist. |
| It was snowing and beautiful when we left. |
| And here's beauty right here at home too. There are no sunsets so wonderful than out my living room window. |
| We actually found enough snow blown up into a big enough drift to be able to dig tunnels in. |
| She's mine. I think I'll keep her home from school a couple more years. |
| A warm Sunday afternoon bike ride in January. And of course this is how you pose . Casually sitting in the middle of the road leaning against his bike with ripped jeans and crocs. what a kid. |
Comments