Summer. It's a beautiful summer too. It has stayed cool and wet and projects are getting done.
My laundry room/entry/mudroom is getting a makeover. I dumped it out the week I was teaching at VBS and it was so bad that I needed to paint it.
I ripped the cabinet down from above the washer and put shelves up that I can mostly reach.
Now I need to finish painting doors and shelves and trim. It's a major trick to keep it all looking like I actually did anything in there though because
I have big boys and because I haven't taught them to clean as they walk.
I'm thinking it'll get easier when I get a garage.
 |
| My Summer coffee place. |
 |
| I dug a rotted plank out of the shed and made a shelf above the piano. And updated pictures of my favorite kids. |
 |
| And I revamped this computer desk closet in March. I still like it so that means I did it right. |
 |
| Chat books and leather bags and a new current family picture framed. A combination of things I like all on one shelf. |
 |
| The garden is WAYYYYY tooo healthy. including weeds. I'm trying to just think of it as a fun hobby instead of a chore. So if I don't get to the produce I don't get guilty. |
 |
| Jeanie basically butchers this kitty. Think it will live? |
 |
| A few of the pretty stuff from the Truss Shop party. |
 |
| We went to Oxbow Trail Saturday evening. It was beautiful and perfect. |
 |
| We all had kayaks and they all caught fish and we had it almost all to ourselves. |
 |
| Sunday Church. It's a pretty Nebraska building. And beautiful souls meet there. |
 |
| Sunday evening after church at Grandpa's house with the cousins. |
Comments