In March we got shut down. School, church, social life, shopping. All the things. And I was relieved as could be. I felt like life was spinning out of control and it felt so good to cozy up at home. We watched a lot of science mom and math dad and cooking and baking shows. Jeanie lost her first two teeth. We took hikes on Sundays. We got to hear lots of other peoples sermons remotely. It was a good time. A result of watching the shows is that we had to try all the things. So Jeanie and I baked a bunch. And because of being a seasoned home school mom I don't think my kids regressed at all in their studies and I actually think they got smarter and better at home with us. Our conversations as a family came back to us and we had a lot of fun detoxing and regrouping.
Keagan turned three while we were in Idaho. So we made a cake and celebrated with the Skrivseth cousins this year. He was enthralled watching me make the cake. Had to have his little hand on that hat! gazing in adoration at it. Just about ready to blow those candles. He kept telling me that we couldn't sing Happy Birthday though. He's easily embarrassed! Silly guy! I rather like my little three year.



Comments