So I don't have the news that people keep expecting to see on here. So you'll have to help me out otherwise.
I've been trying to stay busy and upbeat. But sometimes it's not easy. So today I thought maybe I should run to the grocery store and buy ingredients to fill my freezer with food. I need Ideas. My only idea at this point is to make a Lasagna. And I have a little bit of leftover roast beef for another hotdish. And meatballs are a hit here. But what are some other freezer ideas? Mom B gave me five loaves of bread last week. I baked cookies last week and they're almost gone. I should bake a bunch more.
So I'm thinking...but help me out....what should I make? If I delve into this perhaps this baby will make an appearance! Although my Dr. is still not home yet. She should be home by Monday.
K...I'm waiting on you all now....ideas?
I've been trying to stay busy and upbeat. But sometimes it's not easy. So today I thought maybe I should run to the grocery store and buy ingredients to fill my freezer with food. I need Ideas. My only idea at this point is to make a Lasagna. And I have a little bit of leftover roast beef for another hotdish. And meatballs are a hit here. But what are some other freezer ideas? Mom B gave me five loaves of bread last week. I baked cookies last week and they're almost gone. I should bake a bunch more.
So I'm thinking...but help me out....what should I make? If I delve into this perhaps this baby will make an appearance! Although my Dr. is still not home yet. She should be home by Monday.
K...I'm waiting on you all now....ideas?
Comments
I also just like to have things like pizza dough, cooked rice, prepped meatballs/meatloaf, refrigerator mashed potatoes, etc in the freezer. These are not complete meals, but they help make a meal quickly.
Hope your baby comes soon!