People all over are writing these articles about 10 things you need to know for...Or 7 unheard facts about something. One I read yesterday was someting about 10 habits of an organized person. I've been in a twist ever since. I find it rather annoying to myself that I am not organized. And then I read this article and confirmed it. I badly want to defend myself. I would like to write an article called 10 characteristics of a controlling person. But that's reacting.
In defense of us non organizers...... I say that we are more flexible. We are more relational. And we can give and take easier. And the stories not all told. We might actually get that organization thing down yet. As long as there is life there's hope right?
I do indeed organize at times though. And this week I've been working on cleaning. Corners. Feels so good. I dream of a clean quiet house. They tell me some day I'll sit and want these noisy messy days back. I just don't know if thats true. Life is noisy and messy. If I don't have that I may not have life. But noise and mess don't have to be in my house! Right now the basement is all torn apart so I feel the noise and mess much more!
And to Janine. I wish I had some great inspiration for this basement project. I have goals. But not too much inspiration, sadly. My goals though. I have grand intentions to paint those new rooms in colors I can live with for a while. Mostly grey with some red and black accent. And I'm hoping to pick a gray that is ageless, so that when they boys are done with their red and black colors I can still use the grey for MY choices of color and decor.
And when we finally get them moved down, I will have gone through all the stuff down there and hopefully have it so cleared out that I will not be forever ORGANIZING my stuff! I am so very very sick of stuff!!!! If I have stuff, I just have to dust and clean and ORGANIZE! If I don't have STUFFFFF I can actually have time to enjoy the things of life that have meaning. :)
So. Happy spring cleaning to everyone and Enjoy your Things and your Organization and control! I'm going to just do the cleaning part and be done with it. But I'll be happy, and flexible and relational! HaHa!
And to Janine. I wish I had some great inspiration for this basement project. I have goals. But not too much inspiration, sadly. My goals though. I have grand intentions to paint those new rooms in colors I can live with for a while. Mostly grey with some red and black accent. And I'm hoping to pick a gray that is ageless, so that when they boys are done with their red and black colors I can still use the grey for MY choices of color and decor.
And when we finally get them moved down, I will have gone through all the stuff down there and hopefully have it so cleared out that I will not be forever ORGANIZING my stuff! I am so very very sick of stuff!!!! If I have stuff, I just have to dust and clean and ORGANIZE! If I don't have STUFFFFF I can actually have time to enjoy the things of life that have meaning. :)
So. Happy spring cleaning to everyone and Enjoy your Things and your Organization and control! I'm going to just do the cleaning part and be done with it. But I'll be happy, and flexible and relational! HaHa!
Comments